Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sports Luxe










shirt: fab'rik (similar here) // pants:  madewell (similar here) // coat: gap (similar here) // bag: rebecca minkoff (available here) // boots: shoemint (similar here) // sunnies: ray ban (similar here)

 Tuesday is that you? Don't normally post on Tuesdays but I'm trying 4 posts this week so let's see how this goes. Last month I mentioned I'll be contributing (along with some of my style muses) on We The Fashionati and this month the theme is "Sporty". I went with a sports luxe kind of vibe and    I most definitely got this outfit from an article on Who What Wear on how to dress up sweatpants…..I tweaked it a little with tan boots and my fanfreakingtastic Rebecca Minkoff transparent mini mac…. Anywhos, see you tomorrow with some recently acquired vintage goods. (Speaking of, did you catch yesterday's post on the vintage belt I scored?)

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this soooooooooo much! I seriously need these pants. Talk about comfy and chic..obsessed! The bag is uber cool too. I also cant believe how awesome those booties look...totally unexpected. If I saw you on the street and I would be in awe!
    and you reminded me that I have to do a sporty look..ahhh..
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect interpretation of the theme! This look semmes to be so comfortable, without loosing style!
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
    Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, so cool! Love this! Especially the camel shoes. You did a magnificent job styling sporty pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke you genius!! I have never thought that classic and sporty could look that great!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit!! Love that coat!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete